Mineral makeup comes from natural ground minerals from the earth. The primary ingredients are usually titanium dioxide, zinc oxide and iron oxides which are considered to have anti-inflammatory properties. These mineral powders provide long lasting weightless coverage through out the day. Mineral Makeup is light reflective by nature thereby minimizes fine lines and wrinkles to suit a variety of shades without adding shine. Mineral Makeup is also very water resistant by nature so your bridal hair and makeup will last all day without retouching.
Many aestheticians, dermatologists, plastic surgeons and Noosa makeup artist recommend Mineral Makeup due to its low allergy risk. Good quality mineral makeup will not contain talc, starch, preservatives, fragrances or other unhealthy filler ingredients. Unlike other foundations this can be used post procedure Microdermabrasion, electrolysis, laser treatments and surgery. People that have Rosacea or acne prone skin are ideal for Mineral Makeup. Once you try our pure mineral makeup you will not want to go back to traditional liquid foundation.
Iron Oxides: Iron Oxides are used to color cosmetics. Any of several natural oxides of iron, iron combined with oxygen, varying in color from red to brown, black to orange or yellow.
Titanium Dioxide: Titanium Dioxide is an active ingredient that provides the greatest covering and tinting power of any white pigment. Natural sun block reflecting light so UV rays never touch the skin. Occurs naturally in three different crystal forms. No known toxicity.
Zinc Oxide: Zinc Oxide is an active ingredient used as a protective coating to absorb almost all UVA and UVB rays at the skin’s surface. A metallic element derived during smelting in the form of bluish-white crystals. No known toxicity.
Ultramarine Blue: Coloring agent, derived by reducing clay, sulfur, and an alkali at very high temperatures—non-reactive chemically, low toxicity, low irritability.
Mica: Mica is part of the group of minerals that are found in crystallized, thin elastic sheets that can be separated easily. They vary in color from pale green, brown, or black to colorless. Ground and used as a lubricant and coloring in cosmetics. Non-toxic and inert.
Benefits of Vallie Cosmetics Mineral Makeup
• Mineral Makeup Will not crease, smudge or smear.
• Mineral Makeup has exceptional coverage
• Our Mineral Makeup Contains 100% pure minerals
• Mineral Makeup is light weight
• Mineral Makeup looks natural
• Mineral Makeup does not contain talc, starch, preservatives, fragrance or other unhealthy ingredients
• Mineral Makeup is 3 products in 1 – foundation, powder and concealer
• Mineral Makeup evens blotchy, red, blemished and uneven skin
• Mineral makeup is better for blemished or acne prone skin
• Matte finish minerals
• Mineral Makeup is pure and good for skin
• Mineral Makeup does not clog pores
• Mineral Makeup gives skin a natural glow
• Mineral Makeup is light reflective minimizing the fine lines and wrinkles without adding shine
• Quality cosmetic ingredients
• Fast application